1. CareemCareem, a Dubai-based ride-hailing company, has revolutionized transportation in the region. Founded in 2012, Careem has quickly expanded its operations across the Middle East, North Africa, and South Asia. With its user-friendly app and reliable service, Careem has gained a loyal customer base and has attracted significant investment from global investors.
2. FetchrFetchr is a Dubai-based logistics startup that provides on-demand delivery services. With its innovative app and GPS-enabled tracking system, Fetchr has revolutionized the delivery industry in the region. The company has expanded its operations to several countries and has raised significant funding from investors.
3. BayzatBayzat is a Dubai-based startup that offers an online platform for employee benefits management. The company provides a range of services, including health insurance, payroll management, and HR software. Bayzat has experienced rapid growth and has gained a strong foothold in the market.
4. KitopiKitopi is a Dubai-based cloud kitchen platform that partners with restaurants to provide delivery-only services. With its state-of-the-art technology and efficient operations, Kitopi has gained popularity among consumers and has expanded its presence in several cities. These startups are just a few examples of the thriving entrepreneurial ecosystem in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. The cities continue to attract talented individuals and investors who are looking to be part of the region’s growth story. With their supportive infrastructure and business-friendly policies, Dubai and Abu Dhabi are poised to remain hubs for innovation and entrepreneurship.
The following are some of the fastest growing startups in Dubai and Abu Dhabi:
- Ziina: A peer-to-peer payment platform
- Huspy: A real estate marketplace
- Zenda: A digital pharmacy
- Tarabut Gateway: A financial services platform
- Rizek: A logistics platform
- Brand Ripplr: An influencer marketing platform
- ZIWO: A cloud contact center software
- Fenix Games: A mobile game developer
- Alaan: A food delivery platform
- Tabby: A buy now, pay later platform
These startups are all experiencing rapid growth in terms of revenue, users, and funding. They are also all innovating in their respective industries and helping to shape the future of the UAE’s economy.
It is important to note that this list is not exhaustive and there are many other fast-growing startups in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. The UAE has a thriving startup ecosystem and there are many exciting new companies emerging all the time.
Dubai and Abu Dhabi are home to some of the fastest-growing startups in the Middle East, contributing to the region’s booming tech ecosystem. These startups have attracted significant investments and are driving innovation across various industries. Here are some of the top startups in Dubai and Abu Dhabi:
- Fenix Games: A gaming startup founded in 2022, Fenix Games has quickly gained recognition for its innovative approach to game development
- Ziina: A fintech startup founded in 2020, Ziina has raised $8 million in funding and offers unique financial solutions for the MENA region
- Huspy: A real estate startup, Huspy has gained popularity for its digital mortgage platform, simplifying the home buying process
- Zenda: Another fintech startup, Zenda focuses on providing insurance solutions tailored to the needs of the MENA region
- Tarabut Gateway: This startup offers open banking solutions, enabling secure and seamless integration of financial services for businesses
- Rizek: Rizek is a home services platform that connects users with various service providers, offering convenience and efficiency
- Flare Network: A blockchain-based platform, Flare Network aims to revolutionize the way smart contracts are executed
- Group 42: A leading AI and cloud computing company, Group 42 has played a significant role in driving innovation in Abu Dhabi
- Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC): ADNOC has embraced digital transformation, leveraging technology to optimize its operations and enhance efficiency
- TruKKer: This logistics startup offers on-demand trucking services, streamlining the transportation process
- Pure Harvest Smart Farms: A vertical farming startup, Pure Harvest Smart Farms focuses on sustainable agriculture and food production
- Mubadala: Mubadala is a global investment company that has been actively supporting the growth of startups in Abu Dhabi
- NymCard: NymCard provides a cloud-based card issuing and processing platform, enabling businesses to offer innovative payment solutions
- ADQ: ADQ is a holding company that invests in various sectors, including healthcare, food, and agriculture, driving economic growth in Abu Dhabi
These startups have demonstrated their potential for success, attracting investments and gaining recognition for their innovative solutions. As the UAE’s startup ecosystem continues to thrive, these companies are expected to play a crucial role in driving economic growth and technological advancement in the region.There are many startups in Dubai and Abu Dhabi that are revolutionizing various industries and sectors. Here are some of the top 20 startups that you might want to know about:
- Careem: Careem is a company that creates an app that assists Dubai commuters in finding a car to rent1. It is one of the most successful startups in the Middle East, with a valuation of over $2 billion1.
- Kitopi: Kitopi is a startup that provides cloud kitchens for the on-demand food industry1. It allows restaurants to outsource their cooking and delivery operations to Kitopi’s network of kitchens1.
- Ziina: Ziina is a startup that offers peer-to-peer payments in the UAE1. It is the first licensed social payment app in the country, and it aims to simplify and democratize finance for everyone1.
- Opontia: Opontia is a startup that acquires and grows e-commerce businesses in the Middle East and Africa1. It provides capital, technology, and expertise to help small online sellers scale their operations and reach new markets1.
- PISIQ: PISIQ is a research and development group that focuses on fostering prospective talents and startups that assist to improve people’s lives2. It publishes games in the Web 3.0 space and leverages its Wall Street connections to create a better environment for players to earn while playing fun games2.
- Alaan: Alaan is a startup that offers corporate cards to businesses across the Middle East2. These businesses can then easily distribute them to workers with pre-coded sets of limitations and uses2.
- The Luxury Closet: The Luxury Closet is a startup that operates an online marketplace for pre-owned luxury goods3. It allows users to buy and sell authentic designer items at discounted prices3.
- Souqalmal: Souqalmal is a startup that provides a comparison platform for financial products and services in the Middle East3. It helps users find the best deals on bank accounts, credit cards, loans, insurance, and more3.
- Bebuzzd: Bebuzzd is a startup that offers a multi-store loyalty program for companies in the Middle East4. It allows businesses to reward their customers with points, discounts, and offers across different outlets4.
- cashU: cashU is a startup that provides an online payment gateway in the MENA region4. It enables users to pay online using cashU credits, which can be purchased from various channels such as prepaid cards, bank transfers, or mobile payments4.
- Cobone: Cobone is a startup that operates a deal-of-the-day website for the Middle East4. It offers users discounts on various products and services such as restaurants, spas, hotels, activities, and more4.
- DAO Games: DAO Games is a startup that publishes MMO games in the Middle East4. It aims to create immersive and engaging gaming experiences for players in the region4.
- Fetchr: Fetchr is a startup that offers a delivery service that uses GPS technology to locate customers’ addresses3. It allows users to send and receive packages using their phone as their address3.
- Magnitt: Magnitt is a startup that operates an online platform for entrepreneurs and investors in the Middle East3. It connects startups with funding opportunities, mentors, partners, and customers3.
- Melltoo: Melltoo is a startup that offers a peer-to-peer marketplace for secondhand items in the UAE3. It allows users to buy and sell anything from electronics to furniture, with delivery and payment handled by Melltoo3.
- Mumzworld: Mumzworld is a startup that operates an e-commerce platform for mothers and babies in the Middle East3. It offers a wide range of products such as diapers, toys, clothes, books, and more3.
- Namshi: Namshi is a startup that operates an online fashion store in the Middle East3. It offers a curated selection of clothing, shoes, accessories, and beauty products from local and international brands3.
- Property Finder: Property Finder is a startup that operates an online real estate portal in the Middle East3. It allows users to search for properties for sale or rent, compare prices, contact agents, and more3.
- ServiceMarket: ServiceMarket is a startup that operates an online marketplace for home services in the Middle East3. It allows users to find and book trusted service providers such as movers, cleaners, painters, plumbers, and more3.
- Washmen: Washmen is a startup that offers a laundry service in the UAE3. It allows users to schedule a pickup and delivery of their clothes, and choose from various washing options and prices3.